lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

Gloria Ironbachs

ENGLISH: Gloria gets her bra exposed while fighting Lois.
Screenshots from the show Family Guy, episode "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar".

I am sorry about being away frm the blog the last week. Honestly I have been spending time with my family, with my friends and playing videogames in my PS3. I will try to be more consistent these days. 


ESPAÑOL: Gloria queda mostrando su brassier cuando pelea contra Lois.
Imágenes de la serie Padre de Familia, episodio "Soy Peter, el Hombre".

Lamento haberme ausentado del blog esta última semana. Honestamente he estado pasando tiempo con mi familia, con mis amigos y jugando videojuegos en mi PS3. Trataré de actualizar más seguidos estos días. 

























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario