lunes, 25 de julio de 2022

Some News / Algunas Noticias

ENGLISH: Hi, guys! I have to be away from the blog for a few days. 

Last saturday my father and older brother had a car accident. They are OK, everyone is fine, my father only has some stitches on his leg and my brother had a nasty cut on his head, but they are both ok. They do feel quite sore, lol.

However, since they can't move much at the moment the rest of the family is taking care of more household chores, so I am more busy. Also one of my younger brothers is now sleeping in my room since his room is being used by my older brother, as he needs to be closer to my mom for medical observation. 

So with everything happening, for the moment is really difficult for me to post on the blog. Fortunately things should get (kind of) back to normal soon, this coming thursday or friday, when my older brother returns to his house so his girlfriend can take care of him. 

So see you in a few days. Sorry for the little hiatus, but sometimes life happens. Take care.

 

 

ESPAÑOL: Hola, gente! Lo siento pero tengo que ausentarme del blog unos días. 

Resulta que el sábado pasado mi padre y mi hermano mayor tuvieron un accidente en el auto. Ellos están bien, no sufrieron heridas de gravedad. Mi padre quedó con unos hilos en la pierna y mi hermano con un golpe en la cabeza, pero los dos están bien, aparte de sentirse adoloridos por el golpe, lol. 

Sin embargo, ya que los dos no pueden moverse mucho el resto de la familia hemos tenido que ocuparnos de más quehaceres en la casa, así que estoy más ocupado. Además uno de mis hermanos pequeños está durmiendo en mi cuarto porque el suyo lo está usando mi hermano mayor, quien tiene que dormir más cerca de mi madre por vigilancia médica. 

Así que con todo esto ahorita está muy dificil publicar en el blog. Afortunadamente, las cosas deberían volver a la normalidad este jueves o viernes, cuando mi hermano mayor pueda volver a su casa para que lo cuide su novia. 

Así que volveremos en unos días. Lamento la pausa, pero a veces la vida te lanza estas cosas. Cuídense.

 

9 comentarios:

  1. It's all right remember my comments and always put your family first

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cuida a tu familia, amigo. Todo puede esperar

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My prayers will be with you and your family.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks you so much for your support. My family seems to be doing fine. My brother still will be on medical watch for a while but should be ok.

      Eliminar
  4. No hay ningún problema, como dice el dicho:
    "La Familia es Primero"

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm glad you're okay. Your family will always be first! Underwear pictures can wait.

    ResponderEliminar