domingo, 21 de agosto de 2022

I am sick / Estoy enfermo

ENGLISH: The good news is that I got my PC back. The bad news is that apparently a spicy chorizo I had for dinner last night really fucked me up. 

I woke up at two in the morning, with fever, shaking with a cold sweat, having to run to the toilet. Since then I have been dealing with some terrible diarrhea and also been puking my guts out. 

So yeah, sorry but I am not well enough to work on the blog. 

We will be back next Wednesday 24, if my health has improved. So sorry about all these breaks, it just keeps happening.   

 

ESPAÑOL: La buena noticia es que recuperé mi computadora. La mala noticia es que un chorizo picante que me comí anoche me cayó muy mal en el estómago. 

Me desperté a las 2 de la mañana con fiebre, temblando por los calosfríos y tuve que correr por el inodoro. Desde entonces he estado con una diarrea tremenda y también he estado vomitando. 

Así que sí, lo siento pero no estoy en condiciones de postear en el blog ahorita. 

Volveremos el próximo miércoles 24, si mi estado de salud lo permite. Perdón por todas estas pausas seguidas, es que siguen pasando. 



Me last night, basically. / Yo anoche, básicamente.

13 comentarios:

  1. Edward
    How are your father and older brother health, now?!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They are doing ok, thnak you for asking.
      Next week my father will have to the hospital for a last check-up of his wound.

      My older brother is also ok, he is being taken care of by his girlfriend.

      Eliminar
    2. Edward
      Thank God! May Good be praised from this hard situation!
      Dude, I'm relieved. Your father and brother will recover soon. Everything is a matter of care and strong attention.
      Relax a lot! Drink lots of water. And stay safe. You will recuperate. Easy with Pepper and spicy, bro!

      Eliminar
  2. Uh, Eddy Wednesday 24 is in 3 days
    Also I hate having your illness

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well when I get sick usually it goes away in one or two days.

      Eliminar
  3. Food poisoning is really a big problem, I hope it gets over it soon. Anyway, have a good rest

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better! Take care! Your health is more important right now than the pictures.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cuídate amigo. Te esperamos.

    Gracias por tu trabajo.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar