martes, 7 de febrero de 2023

Wendy Mauri, Marine Mauri, Sandrine Mauri, Sammie & Emma

ENGLISH: More of the characters from the comic Les Sisters in swimsuits. 

About Blogger forcing people to log in into their Google accountos to see the blog, I am not sure what to do. I think I will try removing the settings that make the blog age-restricted, even if some of the content is risky. 


ESPAÑOL: Más de los personajes del cómic Les Sisters en traje de baño.

Parece que Blogger está obligando a los visitantes de la página a entrar sus cuentas de Google para ver el blog. No sé bien qué hacer al respecto. Creo que trataré de quitarle la restricción de edad al blog, ver qué pasa.  



















8 comentarios:

  1. Amazing screens! Even Marine and Wendy wearing dive clothes (past cathegory).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, finally I get ACCESS here, after spending almost a week with the site, requiring me to create a Google account. Hey Edward, what's the name of the animation that got you into restricted blog trouble? You probably removed it to recover the anonymous fans, but I'm curious to Google it, which caused you problems. Imagine the beautiful scenes... not being explicit male nudity, obviously

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have no idea, really. I don't know if the restriction was something for ALL the blogs or just for me.

      I removed the age restriction so people would not have to log into their Google accounts, but today Blogger has told me they have put some kind of warning for visitors of the blog. Things is, I don't see any warning, so idk.

      Eliminar
  3. You can add Jen and the holograms to your list

    Adventure in China

    Hot Time in Hawaii

    World Hunger Shindig

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cedric episode 107 Amor Toujurs has Chen
    (and another girl) in swimsuit bottoms only.

    Kum Kum episode 3 Le Peuple de la mer has Carol wearing only a loincloth (bare chested).

    ResponderEliminar