jueves, 27 de abril de 2023

More Girls from Humorama / Más Chicas de Humorama

ENGLISH: I got a cold/fever that is kicking my ass (hopefully is not covid), so while I recover I don't know how active I will be. I hope I am better by the weekend. 

Anyway, for now have some more pin-ups and sexy cartoons from the book The Pin-Up Art of Humorama, which is a compilation of the art of the old Humorama magazines


ESPAÑOL: Me agarró un resfriado/gripe bastante fuerte que me tiene en cama (espero que no sea covid), así que no sé qué tan activo estará el blog mientras me recupero. Espero sentrime mejor para el fin de semana. 

Por hoy tengan algunas ilustraciones más del libro The Pin-Up Art of Humorama, que recopila el arte sensual que salía en las antiguas revistas de Humorama. 






































12 comentarios:

  1. Edward 😨 I wish you get better. God willing, you'll be fine for the activities. I will be praying 🙏🏽 for your health.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ed hope you get well by then you're still the best oh and I have something for you when you get well
    Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (J.D. Remix Animated) 3:12 and 3:32 for Christmas in July

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Do you still read your email? I sent you a pair of pics from a graphic novel some weeks ago.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This episode is new so this link is the best I can find. https://www.tiktok.com/@realalmaswayvevo/video/7224531278601686314 Alma's way episode the beach blahs/the last sandcastle.I just missed the episode but the link is part of the beach blahs.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. NO, TIKTOK NOOOOOOO! So many video layouts to share scenes in pajamas, bathing suits and even towels, do you need to have uploaded this short to the TRASH of this Chinese app?

      Eliminar
  5. How are doing Edward?
    Feeling better?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Can Adrien be next please if you can?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Ok this is driving me insane. I need all of these Humorama pics I know you have more of them. Where can i go to get these?

    ResponderEliminar