martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

Meg Griffin

ESPAÑOL: Una recopilación de Meg en ropa interior. Imágenes de Padre de Familia, episodios "Día de San Valentín en Quahog","Amigos sin Beneficios", "Meg y Quagmire" y "Apenas Legal".
Muchas a Erik por las referencias.

ENGLISH: A compilation of Meg in her underwear. Screenshots from the show Family Guy, episodes "Valentine's Day in Quahog", "Friends Without Benefits", "Meg & Quagmire" and "Barely Legal".
Thanks a lot to Erik for the references. You rock, man!















































2 comentarios:

  1. ¿Habla Inglés: You sir, have my heartfelt thanks and my eternal gratitude. I love Meg Griffin. I know that everyone else think she sucks, but I think she's wonderful. I don't know why everyone hates her though, what did she do to them that made them have that judgement?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Glad you like the post. Well, I guess everyone hates her because the Family Guy universe is cruel like that.

      Eliminar