martes, 25 de julio de 2023

Carla & Mia

ENGLISH: Carla (the girl with pink hair) and Mia (the girl with dark skin) appear naked and in swimsuits here. Also Carla appears in underwear and a blue towel. 

Screenshots from Spain's educational show Sex Symbols, from the opening and the episodes "Masturbation" and "Modesty".   


ESPAÑOL: Carla (la chica de cabello rosa) y Mia (la chica de piel oscura) aparecen desnudas y en traje de baño. Además, Carla sale en ropa interior y cubierta sólo por una toalla azul. 

Imágenes de la serie educativa española Sex Symbols, del intro y de los episodios "Masturbación" y "Pudor". 




































14 comentarios:

  1. What do you think of PINY Institute of New York episodes 1 and 47 of Michelle and Julia in towels?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Edward
    Excuse me! I can't find episodes in youtube and websites. Where did you find "sex symbols" cartoon show?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The link to the episodes was given to me by a friend from a private forum on the condition to not share them, I am really sorry.

      Eliminar
    2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    3. What's the point of hiding it?

      Eliminar
  3. This HENTAI series interested me (I consider hentai when it has explicit nudity with adult themes), hey Edward, what website did you see this series? On YouTube it would certainly not come out, as it would automatically be in mature mode and force everyone to see it, which would harm its creator :P

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am really sorry but the link to the episodes were given to me by a friend from a private forum on the condition that I don't share them.

      Eliminar
  4. can someone tell me if there is a cyberchase scene where matt is in his underwear

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I found a site which has all the episodes:
    https://www.apuntmedia.es/series/sex-symbols/sex-symbols-masturbacio_134_1628259.html
    Unfortunately, they are region-locked to Spain and seem completely resistant to VPNs.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Use Tunnel Bear (free vpn) and connect to Spain. I did it and it worked

      Eliminar
    2. Anónimo
      Any countries the videos spanish franchise are restricted.

      Eliminar