ENGLISH: Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know next week I will be traveling to Guatemala with my brothers, so I will be away from the blog for a few days.
So I will post a couple scenes in the next days, then I leave the country next Tuesday, August 4th and should be back Sunday, August 9.
August 10 or 11 things should be back to normal, depending of how tired I am, lol.
ESPAÑOL: Hola a todos. Sólo quería informarles que la próxima semana me voy de viaje a Guatemala con mi familia, así que no podré publicar por aquí mientras esté allá.
Entonces el plan es hacer un par de publicaciones estos días, el martes 4 de agosto me voy de viaje y debería estar de vuelta el domingo 9.
Así que el 10 o el 11 de agosto el blog volvería a la normalidad, dependiendo de lo cansado que esté del viaje, jeje.

Hope you enjoy your vacation. I can't wait to see what you will you post when you get back.
ResponderEliminarWhere Corto heilani in bubblegum
ResponderEliminarAwesome!
ResponderEliminarHave a nice trip, Edward!
EliminarA Blood-soaked Ballgame: The Kyun of Victory Shines On You
ResponderEliminarThere's some butt shots during the baseball game
Oh and
¡Buena suerte en Guatemala!
Have a good trip and rest if you're tired. You deserve a break.
ResponderEliminar