lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2023

Merry Christmas! / ¡Feliz Navidad!

ENGLISH: Just wanted to wish you all some nice, happy holidays, whichever you celebrate. I hope you get to spend the day with the people you love.  

I want you to know that I appreciate all of you that come to this old blog.

 

ESPAÑOL: Sólo quería desearles a todos unas felices festividades, las que sean que celebren. Espero que tengan un lindo día con la gente que quieren. 

Quiero que sepan que yo aprecio mucho a todos ustedes que visitan este viejo blog.

 

5 comentarios:

  1. Edward
    Thx. I'll be a merry x-mas! ☺️

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Edward
      I mean i would have a merry x-mas. Lol

      Eliminar
    2. D.J.T.O.B.Ã.O. you are sure. I searched Sexo Simbolo on Vimeo to see the trailer for this European animation, the trailer came out perfectly and I didn't even need to create an account like on Google, when it's an animation for adults. And honestly, they are very bizarre and strange episodes according to the trailer, luckily it doesn't reach Velma's level. At least we have one requirement that this series actually EXISTS!

      Eliminar
  2. Muito obrigado Edward e tenham TODOS um Feliz Natal!

    ResponderEliminar