martes, 18 de junio de 2024

Marmalade is Missing

ENGLISH: ¡Y estamos de vuelta! Aquí tienen a algunas mujeres anónimas ofreciendo shows de burlesque en ropa interior, o en el caso de la última, tapada por unos globos. 

Del cortometraje Marmalade Is Missing de James Nutting que pueden ver en este enlace


ESPAÑOL: And we are back! Here you have some nameles burlesque performers in underwear, or covered just by balloons.  

From the short Marmalade Is Missing from James Nutting, you can watch it here

















































































13 comentarios:

  1. It's good to be back to the job! Had a nice trip?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes. I was able to spend time with my little nephew.

      The only problem we had is that my father's car broke down so we had to return in bus.

      Eliminar
    2. Edward
      My goodness! Is everything ok?

      Eliminar
    3. Yeah, thanks for your concern. The only problem is that my father's car is stuck in the other side of the country.

      My dad is making calls to his usual mechanic/shop guy to see if they can go back for the car.

      Eliminar
    4. Edward
      I pray🙏🏼 everything works right for you, your family and stuffs.

      Eliminar
  2. James "Nutting"?? How fittingly appropriate a name for such a creator's work like this! Dude's going places then if his parents named him that! 🤣

    ResponderEliminar
  3. https://www.wcostream.tv/i-was-reincarnated-as-the-7th-prince-so-i-can-take-my-time-perfecting-my-magical-ability-episode-7-english-dubbed
    Talia 12:06-12:18-12:36-12:40-14:30-14:36-15:13
    Check Rein's outfit in her debut
    Also which state did you go to on vacation?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't live in the USA, I live in Costa Rica.

      I went to a place called Upala on vacation.

      Eliminar
    2. Wow! Calypso and swing parties 🎶🎵. I ask to you, Edward, don't exaggerate with spicy costa ricans.

      Eliminar
  4. Creo que la 1ra se llama Ms. Dahlia Moon, y la 2da se llama Sabine Des Morts.

    ResponderEliminar